Thursday, February 19, 2009

We have a winner!

Congrats go out to Kristen over at Dine & Dish!! She is now the proud owner of the Hungry Girl cookbook!! Her fabulous dieting tip is this:

"This is a strange one, but I eat mindlessly when I cook, so to stop that I started chewing sugar free gum when I am baking and cooking. Keeps me from nibbling on calories I don't count!"

That's a terrific tip, and one that I am definitely going to try. All the tips were terrific, really. I will post them all a bit later. We can never have too many when trying to stay healthy!

Kristen has a FABULOUS blog with amazing recipes and tips. If you haven't been there before, head on over. She won't disappoint!!

Congrats, Kristen!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled. Thanks for the cookbook! I've been wanting this one for quite sometime.
Thanks again. I truly appreciate it!

Rosa said...

Congratulations Kristen!

I'll have to hide the gum from my teenagers - that explains why they are never fighting their weight...

Anonymous said...

The cookbook arrived on Monday and I've been meaning to write you to tell you. Thank you so much - I love it! I truly appreciate you sending it to me.
Hope you are having a lovely week!