Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ummmmm...ok...

I have this little tradition. Every year I try and find something bizarre and weird to put into my husbands stocking. I think this will be hard to top. This was last years gift, and as you can see, still unopened. I just found it while I was cleaning out the pantry, and it made me laugh hysterically! To learn why it is called this, go here, or here. My laughter comes from wondering just how you tell people what you just ate. "Yep, just had me the best spotted dick... the sauce was a bit hard, but I loved how spongy the dick was." Ya know, I am laughing so flipping hard right now people, I just can't type...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

By "find something bizarre and weird to put into..stocking" are you metophorically speaking? Because I found this cream that'll knock the spots right off that dick! And when it comes to spots I should know. BTW I've heard of "the sauce" being salty, but never hard and spongey...you may want to see a doctor (..and by that I metophorically mean "Deli Manager")

Milwaukee Cupcake Queen said...

ms naughty naughty!

Anonymous said...

I just found a new lip balm for hunters and sportsmen at my local army surpluse it is called "Cat Crap". Surely Larry could use some too!

Luv Eydie

Chef Chuck said...

That is Funny, Sometimes I wonder what they are thinking when they make these products ! Chuck