Saturday, June 14, 2008

Finally... from old house to new house



After much searching I have finally found the new template, as well as a new site for other's when I'm in the mood to "mix it up". Now I'm inspired to post a bit more.

Of course, now that we are moving, I'll have to gather some before and after pics of the new place...soon. Gotta get through this packing first- ugh! You know, I go through stuff pretty routinely and pitch the junk and donate everything else. Yet it seems like "stuff" just grows when you're not looking! I hate clutter, but it seems this small house has lent itself to just that. I am sooooo excited to be moving into a bigger home! I am even more excited to know that that's my home until I am old and grey, and the kids can finally spread out and everyone can have some privacy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: